Living with ADD/ADHD is a challenge; depression, anxiety, bi-polar, trauma and attachment disorders more than complicates life, it steals it. Life does not have to remain traumatic, there are solutions.
Hi! My name is Terry Dunlop and I received my Doctor of Behavioral Health in December of 2015.. I help people take charge of their lives by helping create solutions for change. Change is personal, and often, there are many nutritional, medical and psychological reasons why you feel the way you do, and it does not need to be complicated. By offering personal choices and workable techniques I assist others to motivate themselves to increase their quality of life and make real and lasting change.
My specialties include:
- Clinical Behavioral Treatment Interventions: Psychoneurobiology treatment intervention, Bio-dyne Model of Refocused Psychotherapy, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Focused Therapy, & Cognitive Therapies.
- Children with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities, Cognitive Impairment, ADD/ADHD, Attachment Disorders, Depression, Bi-polar, Anxiety and Panic disorders, and co-morbid chronic medical and behavioral conditions.
- Nutritional approach to mental health conditions
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine: Lifestyle medicine is a psychological and behavioral understanding of what it takes to motivate patients to make lifestyle changes and encourage a patient to achieve true, lasting change, moving beyond the mindset of knowing to doing.
- InterNational Association of Doctors of Behavioral Health
- National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers
email@example.com | 308-830-0612
Terry L. Dunlop D.BH , PLMHP
Doctor of Behavioral Health
2315 W 39th street. Suite 104 Kearney, Nebraska.